17.12.14

Cheese Fried Egg, Mushroom, and Avocado Sandwich 起司煎蛋、酪梨與蘑菇三明治





 
Even though I've been on Instagram for about a year, I hadn't been very active until recently. I must say that it wasn't the easiest thing for me in the beginning. Normally when I finish cooking,   taking photos of my daily meals is the last thing on my mind. Instead, I would rather rush to the table and eat.(≧▼≦;) Seriously, I love my food fresh and hot. Having to take those few extra minutes for the photo, and watching my hot plate get cold in my 10C kitchen in the winter is not my thing.

On the other hand, I started to appreciate this routine. It forces me to take photos of what I eat almost every day and share them with everyone. It's a real food diary, which I used to do for myself sometimes, except without the photos. This food diary is a very good thing for me because I love cooking without planning sometimes, which means just using whatever I have left in the fridge or pantry to create a dish. Very often, some of my favourite dishes are born this way, but sadly, the are often forgotten, since I never made a note of them.


I thought, since I've been keeping the food journal pretty regularly, I will now create a new category on the blog called Quick Kitchen Notes. Here, I'll be sharing more of my quick / impulsive recipes on the blog with some of you who don't use Instagram or for instagramers who want a little more "behind the scenes" of some of my photos. Also, unlike my regular recipes, these aren't about "exact amounts"; they are more about procedure.


This sandwich is one example of a quick lunch. I made it when I was in a rush the other day. The cheese fried egg in the sandwich is something I do quite often if I have extra cheese hanging around in the fridge or freezer. You'll see how easy it is to make the fried egg. You can pair it with anything and it's super yummy. I hope this new category will encourage you to cook more impulsively and be more creative. Remember, cooking is about expressing yourself!





Cheese Fried Egg, Mushroom, and Avocado Sandwich (1 serving)




1          egg

1 1/2 T  cheese (any kind, but I recommend using hard or semi-hard cheese)

1/2       avocado, sliced

1-2       button mushrooms

A small handful of lettuce, any kind

a little bit of your favourite seasoning *Here, I used dried chili pepper

sea salt and black pepper

extra virgin olive oil

2          pieces bread



*T = tablespoon, t = teaspoon



For the cheese fried egg:
1. Heat some grapeseed oil in a small frying pan, then crack your egg inside the pan.

2. Turn the heat down to medium-low. Season with a little bit of sea salt, then sprinkle the cheese on the egg.

3. Add 1-2 t of water in the pan and cover right away.

4. Wait about 10-20 seconds (depending on how cooked you want your egg), turn off heat. Open the lid and season with seasonings. *You can enjoy it with anything or in a sandwich.


To assemble the sandwich:
1. Toast your bread.

2. On one of the toasts, lay your avocado and mushroom slices. Season with some sea salt and pepper, then drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil.

3. On the other toast, spread some baby lettuce, season it and drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil. Top with the fried egg, then close the sandwich and enjoy!



                                                                                               - Yvonne










雖然加入Instagram已經有差不多ㄧ年的時間,但是ㄧ直到最近才開始比較活躍。我承認剛開始確實很不習慣po照片,因為我平常只要飯煮好了,就得馬上上桌且趁熱食用。要我花幾分鐘拍照,並眼睜睜的看著我那熱騰騰的菜餚在12C冷的廚房裡慢慢冷卻是件很難做到的事! (* ̄m ̄)


但另一方面,我也同時慶幸自己能藉由這樣的機會而養成幾乎每天有拍照的習慣,並讓我記載每天生活裡創造出來的食譜。從前,除了為部落格上的食譜拍照以外,很少將日常生活所做的菜餚拍攝下來,而我又很愛嘗試創作不同的料理,很多時後,有些非常好吃的菜都是在這樣的情況之下產生的。但很不幸的是,我從未把這些料理拍照下來、也沒有花時間記下來,即使是自己創作的,久而久之還是會忘記,然後就再也沒有做出同樣的一道菜出來。


我想,既然最近開始養成幾乎每天有拍攝記載食物的習慣,不防在部落格上增加一個新項目 - 隨意廚房手記,並偶爾挑一些我自已較喜愛又簡易的食譜與沒有Instagram的朋友們分享、或者讓有Instagram的朋友們可以更詳細的知道我如何做出那些料理。由於這部份的食譜是屬於即興創作,所以我將以較簡單、較隨便的方式來寫食譜,也就是說食材的部份,有時候不ㄧ定會特別寫出份量,大家可以隨意做變化,而步驟的方面還是會讓大家知道。


這個三明治是平時早餐或午餐可以拿來做變化的一個簡易三明治基本食譜,那天由於趕時間的關係而即時做出來的。當冰箱裡有剩下多餘的起司,我喜歡用來做那三明治裡面的起司煎蛋,我超愛那樣的煎蛋,而且搭配什麼都好吃,所以想與大家分享。希望這個新增的項目可以讓大家學習如何在忙碌的日常生活中,以冰箱剩下的食材做出快速又美味的菜!




起司煎蛋、酪梨與蘑菇三明治 (1 人份)



蛋 1 個

起司 1 1/2 大匙 *你可以任意使用自己喜愛的起司,但我會比較建議使用稍微有硬度的起司,例如parmesan, cheddar, Swiss等等
酪梨 1/2 個…切片

蘑菇 1-2 個…切片

生菜 少許

香料 少許 *我放了一點紅椒

海鹽、黑胡椒 少許

橄欖油 少許

土司 2 片



起司煎蛋做法:
1. 在平底鍋中將少許油加熱,再把蛋放入鍋中。

2. 將火轉至中小火,在蛋上面撒上少許海鹽,然後撒上約1 1/2 大匙的起司。

3. 在鍋中加入1-2小匙的水,然後蓋上蓋子,等10-20秒後(依你喜歡蛋的熟度而定),將火關閉。

4. 將蓋子打開,撒上你喜愛的香料調味即可!


三明治做法:

1. 將土司烤ㄧ下。

2. 在ㄧ片土司上擺上酪梨並撒點海鹽與黑胡椒,將蘑菇以同樣方式擺在酪梨上面,淋上ㄧ些橄欖油。

3. 接著在另一片土司上放上生菜,撒點海鹽與黑胡椒再淋一點橄欖油。放上煎好的蛋,然後將兩片土司合起來即可食用。



                                                                                               - Yvonne












1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!
Merci de votre commentaire!